Clan NoHW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan NoHW

Clan NoHW Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ FIRST: Clan NoHW HERO WARS MAP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir_PostsALoT
Admin
Admin
Sir_PostsALoT

Number of posts : 321
Battle.net Name : UnExiledBrandy
Registration date : 2008-05-19

READ FIRST: Clan NoHW HERO WARS MAP! Empty
PostSubject: READ FIRST: Clan NoHW HERO WARS MAP!   READ FIRST: Clan NoHW HERO WARS MAP! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:01 pm

As you may noticed we are trying to create a new Hero Wars map based on some other (unprotected) maps. Actually we are in Beta phase, so I'm not really interested to release any Beta, but you gonna hear about the processes. Later on we gonna try this map clan internally.

We had the idea to rename the heroes and the shops for a completely new map based on the known maps like ICELANDS. But we need your help!!! Post as soon ideas and suggestions here.

By the way, we need a name for the map! The known maps are called ICELANDS or Distinct, so we need a name that is easy to remember and everyone gonna love. Actually I'm using the name "HW Frosty Noob Edition" for the Beta, but it isnt very appropriately...

I. Everyone is allowed to post in this category!
II. Post as much as you can.
III. Post all of your ideas, ima try to add some things (please dont expect to much features, actually I'm very newb!)

More information about the MAP will follow soon!
Thank god, got holidays!

Kind regards

UnExiledBrandy aka Sir_PostsALoT

EDIT: The release of the map went far away in the future due to some scripting problems and deficiency of time!
Back to top Go down
https://clan-nohw.forumotion.com

READ FIRST: Clan NoHW HERO WARS MAP!
Page 1 of 1